Tuesday 18 August 2015

Sowed Onion (Spring) 'White Lisbon Winter Hardy' seeds, cleared out 2 raised beds and dug in front of Polytunnel

This Afternoon I went back down to the Allotment for about another 1 1/2 hours. I made a drill using my hoe where I had put the line earlier today. I then sowed Onion (Spring) 'White Lisbon Winter Hardy' seeds into this. I decided to split the row (9 foot and 9 foot) so I could sow some Red Onion seeds however as I didn't have any overwintering one's I will get some tomorrow and leave the drill open to sow them tomorrow.

Drill opened using hoe
Onion (Spring) 'White Lisbon Winter Hardy' seeds
where sown in half of the drill.
I then cleared two raised bed's on Allotment 1. The one to the right of the Greenhouse and the one to the Left of the Greenhouse (Minus the unknown Brassica).

The Raised bed to the left of the Greenhouse
The raised bed to the right of the Greenhouse
I also went back over to Allotment 2 and dug in front of the Polytunnel to clear all the weeds. I am currently unsure what to do with this space.

Before digging in front of the Polytunnel
After digging in front of the Polytunnel


No comments:

Post a Comment