Monday 10 August 2015

Went onto Allotment 1 and continued to dig and clear paths, and clear raised beds

This morning I spent another hour on the Allotment, digging out the paths around the raised beds, as well as clearing the paths and raised beds. I finished off clearing the raised bed to the front right of the Greenhouse and also managed to clear the front left raised bed. I have also started to clear the raised bed to the right side of the Greenhouse and this is where I left it today.

Raised bed to the front left of the Greenhouse
Raised bed to the front right of the Greenhouse
Raised bed to the right of the Greenhouse
 When I next go down to the Allotment providing the weather is good I will continue to clear the raised beds out as well as clear the paths. I also need to get some more bark chips to put down on the weed membrane.

No comments:

Post a Comment