Tuesday 18 August 2015

Put compost over new Onion Bed and harvested some Potatoes and Runner Beans

Early this Afternoon I went down the Allotment for about 1 1/2 hours and put compost over top of the Onion Bed.

Forked over the Ground before starting
to add the Compost I got from Crawley
Horticultural Society
Compost put over part of the Onion Bed

I then used the rotivator to mix the compost into the soil.

Compost mixed into the Soil using Mantis Rotivator
I put in canes to show the end of the Allotment and measured in from here. Then I put the line across the Allotment to the other side.

Measuring in from the edge of the Allotment
Putting the line across the Allotment to create a
Straight Line
I then decided to leave the Allotment until Late Afternoon to go home for some Lunch but before going home I harvested some 'Rocket' Potatoes and 'Scarlet Emperor' Runner Beans:

'Rocket' Potatoes and 'Scarlet Emperor' Runner Beans


No comments:

Post a Comment