Wednesday 3 February 2016

Even more digging of Allotment 1

Today i went down to Allotment 1 for another 3 hours. I continued digging over underneath the groundsheet. I have managed to dig up all the Potato 'Epicure' tubers that I did not get round to harvesting last year and have also started to dig over where the Potato 'Rocket' tubers are, taking these out as I go along.

I didn't quite finish digging over the vegetable plot of Allotment 1 today however I hope to finish this off tomorrow if the weather remains dry. I will also have a little tidy up tomorrow in order to make the plot look a little tidier (remove all the bags on the plot).

The piece of ground that still needed digging
before any digging today
The vegetable plot on Allotment 1 showing how much has
been dug over so much
Looking onto Allotment 1 from the front of the Greenhouse,
The rubbish on the left hand side will be sorted tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment