Friday 15 January 2016

Dug over Raspberries/Loganberries patch and started to prune them

Today I went down to the Allotments for about 1 1/2 hours but decided that due to the very frosty conditions last night I would leave the vegetable plot. Instead dug over where the Raspberries/Loganberries are. I also started to prune these in order to tidy it up a little however due to it being soo cold I will need to continue this at some point. I also plan to put some manure around the bases of the plants in order to give some nutrients to the plants. As can be seen in the last photo the Rhubarb patch will now need to be cleared and manure will be put around these, and this will be done in the foreseeable future dependant on the weather.

Before digging over
Raspberries and Loganberry Patch
Rhubarb patch to the left

No comments:

Post a Comment