Tuesday 26 January 2016

Cleared out Raised beds on Allotment 1

Today I went down onto Allotment 1 for about 1 hour. As a result of the very strong winds I decided I would start to clear out the raised beds. I managed to clear both raised beds in front of the Greenhouse and cover these with weedliner however rain stopped play and as I result I had to go home.

Before any clearing of the raised beds
Raised bed to the front right of the
Allotment Greenhouse after cleared out
Raised bed to the front left of the
Allotment Greenhouse after cleared out

Raised bed to the front right of the
Allotment Greenhouse covered in weedliner
Raised bed to the front left of the
Allotment Greenhouse covered in weedliner
Raised beds started to have been covered up by weedliner



No comments:

Post a Comment