Monday 28 March 2016

Total destruction last night :(

Popped my head over to the Allotment this morning seeing the Polytunnel but no Greenhouse. Unfortunately due to the very strong gales we had last night from Storm Katie, it left the Greenhouse in utter devastation. The Greenhouse has become unsalvageable as it is all twisted, but I haven't had to move it as it already blew onto the rubbish heap. Nearly everything which was in the Greenhouse has been moved into the Polytunnel however some Onion plants (that I only moved into this Greenhouse yesterday) were thrown out of the pots and onto the Ground so these have been mixed up but I might be able to save these. The remaining onion plants have been put into the Cold Frame and although these are not looking to bad I will keep a close eye on them.

Photo of Greenhouse in February
Where the Greenhouse stood til Last Night
Mangled Greenhouse
After the Greenhouse clear-up


3 comments: