Wednesday 29 July 2015

Sown Cabbage 'April', Cabbage 'Hispi F1', Cauliflower 'Deakin F1', Pak Choi 'Colour & Crunch F1' and Sea Kale

 Today I sowed the following in the Greenhouse:

Seeds that where sown and the tray's they were sown into
- Cabbage 'April' into a 6 cell tray
- Cabbage 'Hispi F1' into a 6 cell tray
- Cauliflower 'Deakin F1' into a 6 cell tray
- Pak Choi 'Colour & Crunch F1' into a 6 cell tray
- Sea Kale into a 6 cell tray

I was going to sow Cabbage 'F1 Sarmash' seeds however I decided not to as I would have potentially ended up with a glut of Cabbages.

I sowed them into a mix of Westland Jack's Magic Multipurpose Compost and Vermiculite.

Mix of Compost and Vermiculite
Compost in the 6 cell trays
Cabbage 'Hispi F1' and Sea Kale
Cabbage 'April', Cauliflower 'Deakin F1' and
Pak Choi 'Colour & Crunch F1'



No comments:

Post a Comment